100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to me. As your course designer and instructor, I want to help you achieve Chinese fluency. That's why I offer free calls to clarify any concerns you may have about the course. If you've tried your best and still see no improvement, I'll give you 100% of your money back.
Please email me at [email protected] within 30 days of your enrolment to qualify for a refund.
Within your email, you must confirm that you've:
- at least watched all the videos in Unit 1 (totalling about 1 hour of content) and
- completed the Unit 1 Quiz.
Example of No Refund
I won't accept a refund if:
- you contact me without the above requirements,
- you didn't complete all of Unit 1 (I can see your progress in the backend),
- you have already gone through more than 30% of the course content or
- you are unable to complete the program after joining. (Remember, you get lifetime access to the Masterclass.)
Example of Granted Refund
I will give you 100% of your money back if:
- you contact me with the above requirements within 30 days of your enrolment,
- you've gone through all the video lessons and exercises in Unit 1,
- you've made an effort to ask questions under the comment sections when you encounter any challenges, and
- you write a paragraph of 100–300 words explaining the top 3 pieces of knowledge you learn so far, why they don't suit your needs, and what your expectations were when signing up.
Hanzi Master Collection
The character subscription is non-refundable. You can cancel your subscription anytime and will have access to the collection until the end of the billing period.
Personalized Chinese Name
The naming service is non-refundable. If you no longer need a Chinese name for yourself, you can still request a bespoke name for a family member or friend.